Simulacra and simulation By Jean Baudrillard, 1981- Dennis

This was a fascinating article. I have been thinking of how my art fits in with simulacra and hyperreal concepts. Like many artist in the past, now and in the future, i also strive to make something out of nothing. Generally, all the art works that i do consist of sporadic or random output. The input =’s all of my life experiences up until now. I will never be able to escape those memories. My choices within art do not intend to re-create, or show reality in any such extreme detail. Images that are mass produced can sometimes stick out in our minds more than any authentic tend to be geared towards releasing inner gestures, which may or not represent or be a reaction to something physical. I feel like sometimes writers like to analyze/dissect concepts and observations to the point of boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment