Do-Ho Suh - Eric Zimmermann

Installation work has never really been something until recently that I really liked and would even consider creating. Even after taking conceptual art and learning about people like Duchamp I really didn't take the time to really investigate, and think about its purpose, etc. However, recently I have found myself really expanding from my own personal comfort zone and thirsting for more knowledge about all aspects of art, and wanting to become better acclimated. Do-Ho Suh actually has contributed to this, especially after being presented with a more in depth reasoning and explaination to his work. You are able to take notice of certain influences on your own as well such as the influence of still lifes, and space. Overall this was very interesting in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment