Dan McCafferty: Marx for Beginners

I have heard of Marx in the past but I have never studied his theories. This book also explained his theories through illustration, which helped a little bit to explain what he meant. I did not feel that the images in this reading illustrated his ideas as well as the Freud reading. They did not seem as appealing or grasp the same type of humor and sense.
Marx theory on church and state seemed to grab my attention because I seemed to understand and believe a lot about what he was talking about. Marx dealt with hard times but I believe it was because of his actions in what he believed in. He chose his side and risked his health and his children. Overall the read was a little difficult but the concepts were interesting. His ideas on the rich and the poor working all the same but down different paths was very interesting because I find it true. One person may work harder than another but be in a different position where he gets paid less. Everyone decides their own path in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment