Artist Statement

Hello my name is Keith Croshaw I have always had an affinity for art, even when I applied to Rutgers for biology. At first I took my rejection a bit hard but then I really realized it wasn’t meant to be and that I should pursue what I truly enjoy. I’ve always enjoyed photography and taught myself basic web design and Photoshop skills throughout High School. Of to Community College I went, reinforcing my skills in the programs I knew and getting my hands dirty with some hands on art classes. Although they were tough these “nitty gritty” made me understand what I was really looking to create with my works.

Transferring to TCNJ has been rough and I still feel like I don’t understand what is going on even though I’m almost done. As tough as adjusting has been I’ve really been able to hone my skills and finally figure out what type of work truly makes me happy. As I continue to work on my technique I also continue to adapt new ways to express myself and convey certain ideas to audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment