Sourcing Inspiration - Irene

I found this reading not particularly interesting or enlightening. Although the reading states that discussions of artists' inspirations are rare, I think this reading is a good example of why they are rare. Internal inspirations are so open ended that they include external inspirations as well as everything else. To discuss inspiration at all would require you to discuss each individual's inspiration, which are all obviously unique. Internal inspiration enters the realm of infinite possibilities when you consider the human imagination.
I would say that my sources of inspiration varies greatly from project to project. I don't have a particular cause or message that I'm striving to get out there. Each different aspect of me has as much of a voice as another. And of course, I'm still struggling to find myself and how I fit into society. If anything, my inspiration would be to have others feel what I am feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment